There’s nothing like a good night’s sleep. Had one lately?

By Dr GaryCA Latest Activity November 19, 2016 at 10:56 am Views 1,233 Likes 1

Dr Gary

I am hearing a lot about the importance of getting adequate sleep recently. I read a lot of posts from other members right here about their challenges in getting a good night’s sleep.

I think this is due to a couple of reasons. First, people are getting more serious about maintaining their wellness, and sleep is an important component in being healthy. Second, we live in stressful times, and stress has a negative impact on sleep.

But I also think that living with a chronic condition can affect sleep, with causes that are both physical and emotional. While getting enough rest is that much more important.

Full disclosure: If sleep were an Olympic event, I would definitely not qualify for anybody’s team. I have always envied people who seem to be able to drop off to sleep at will. That’s not me. So when my clients talk about sleep problems, I can definitely relate. I can also share what’s worked for me.

I wrote an article awhile back about getting enough sleep. Here is a link:

http://www.multiplesclerosisconnect.com/multi...

So what about you? Are you getting enough sleep? If so, what do you do to help yourself sleep? Any ideas to share?

Not getting enough sleep? Let us know what gets in the way for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (No replies)

Add your reply Reply Down